Map

Search Air Serbia Flights

Air Serbia is one of the oldest airlines, founded on June 17th, 1927 as Aeroput. Its first flight took off in 1929 from Belgrade to Graz in Austria. Aeroput stopped operating during World War II and resumed operation in 1947 as Jat Airways. In 2013 Etihad Airways bought 49% of its shares with the remaining 51% owned by the Republic of Serbia, and the airline commenced operation under its new name - Air Serbia. The airline's fleet contains 21 airplanes, which are flying to 45 destinations, including Tel Aviv.

Thanks to codeshare agreements with several airlines, including EL AL, you can book and travel to over 100 destinations. In addition to direct flights between Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport and Belgrade on Airbus A319, you can find cheap connecting flights to destinations such as Berlin and New York.

Information correct as of April 2017

Why Fly With Air Serbia

How to Check-in

On flights departing from Tel Aviv, you will have to check-in at the airport, starting three hours before take off and no later than one hour before. Online check-in is available only for flights departing from Belgrade, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Beirut, Bucharest, Dusseldorf, London, and Prague. From these destinations Air Serbia allows you to check in online starting 36 hours until one hour before departure. You will be able to choose your seat, depending on availability. You will then be able to print your boarding pass. You must arrive at the gate no later than 20 minutes prior to departure, or you might miss your flight.

Baggage Allowances and Fees

Each passenger may bring to the cabin one carry-on item up to 8 kg and no larger than 40x20x55 cm. Business Class travelers can board with an additional small bag up to 4 kg with the dimensions 35x20x50 cm. On all flights between Tel Aviv and other destinations except for New York, your free baggage allowance is one item up to 23 kg for Economy Class and two items up to 32 kg each in Business Class. On flights to New York, Economy Class travelers have an extra free piece of luggage. In all cases, each bag may not exceed 158 cm (height+length+width). If you need a second item, the fee is €60 to Europe and €80 to New York. Any additional baggage costs €80 to Europe and €150 to New York. Excess weight 23-32 kg costs €50 to Europe and €80 to New York. Oversized bags up to 203 cm cost €90 to Europe and €180 to New York. Oversized and overweight bag costs €110 to Europe and €200 to New York.

Seating

You can choose your seat free of charge as soon as you book your ticket. Emergency exit seats are not available during the reservation, but you can request it when you check-in at the airport.

Booking Fees

There are no booking or credit card fees when you book a flight with Air Serbia. You can pay with Amex, MasterCard or Visa.

Service on Board

Every passenger will enjoy a free meal. You can pre-order a special meal according to your health needs, personal taste or religious beliefs, including Kosher or Halal meals. There is an entertainment system, and on the Airbus A319/A320 you can download the Elevate Play app and have all the entertainment streamed to your device.

Air Serbia

4.0/5
Based on 978 reviews

We rate providers based on user feedback about: price reliability, fees, customer service, and the ease of use of the provider's site.

Find out more

Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.